Join our team
We're looking for experienced Clinical Psychologists and Registrars to join our team at the Sydney Anxiety Clinic.
We provide leading-edge, evidence-based psychological treatments to adults, adolescents and children.
We're based in Bondi Junction, in the heart of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. Our practice space is light and modern - perfect for putting our patients at ease and a comfortable space for you to work.
We bring together Clinical Psychologists and Registrars to work autonomously and as part of a team. This includes conducting complex case review meetings, peer supervision and mentoring. Clinicians use treatments which are best suited to the client's needs and may include CBT, DBT, ACT, Schema Therapy, Narrative Therapy, MBCT, Maudsley FBT, Adolescent Focused Therapy and Family Systems Theory.
About the Clinical Psychology Position
We are looking for highly skilled and experienced Clinical Psychologists and Registrars to join our team. There is the flexibility to have a mixed case load and use the evidence-based therapeutic approach best suited to those conditions.
We're seeking clinicians who are dedicated to achieving the best outcomes with their patients, motivated to actively contribute to the team and have a strong desire to continue to learn and develop in their role. The role is suitable as full-time or part time and various days and hours are available.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology
- General registration with AHPRA
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare
- Interest in applying and developing further expertise in individual and group therapy skills
- Highly attuned interpersonal skills
- Professional in your interactions whilst being engaging, genuine and compassionate
- Enthusiastic and committed to ongoing professional development
- Desire to understand and collaborate with other members of the team
- Demonstrate a high level of time management skills, ability to prioritise your workload whilst valuing a healthy work-life balance
- Available to see clients outside of work hours
- Approved area of practice - Clinical Psychology with AHPRA
Minimum 2-3 years experience working in the industry